We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join a friendly company in Cambridge. A minimum of 2 year’s experience as an accounts assistant / accounts administrator / finance assistant is essential and knowledge of Quickbooks or a similar package would be advantageous as would Excel.
Duties will include:
• Posting all supplier invoices
• Control of Bank accounts
• Making payments to suppliers
• Checking and payment of all staff expenses
• Checking and reconciling monthly credit card statements
• VAT and Intrastat Returns
• Control and issue of Company’s stock of foreign currencies
• Assisting Finance Manager where required
• Various administrative functions to ensure the smooth running of the Company
Benefits include 23 days holiday plus Bank holidays, excellent location in brand new offices and car parking on site.
If you are a motivated individual who is seeking the opportunity to kick start their career within an expanding company, then please send your CV for immediate consideration.
- Qualified Accountant
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £60,000
My client has a number of products which they d...
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs