This world renowned institution is looking for a Full Time Assistant Accountant/Management Accountant for one of its divisions.
The responsibilities for this Assistant Accountant/Management Accountant role include:
• Liaising and assisting budget holders
• Ensuring that grants are used according to the contract stipulations
• Ensuring that new grants are set up correctly on the system and tie up with costing
• Ensuring costs are allocated correctly
• Using Excel
In order to be successful in applying for this Assistant Accountant/Management Accountant role, you will be AAT qualified or similar and be able to show that you have previous experience of allocating costs or dealing with budgets. You will be a self-starter with the ability to solve problems and a keen eye for detail. You must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
- Trainee Accounting Technician
Job location: Huntingdon Job salary: £15,000 to £18,000 + Study
This small, friendly practice can offer great a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs