CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£45,000 - £50,000
about 1 year ago
My client is an accountancy practice based in Royston. They are a highly respected accountancy practice with their own audit team. This an ideal opportunity for a motivated Audit Senior individual to join the team. Duties of this Audit Senior role include:
• Leading on-site audits for SME’s under the supervision of the Audit Manager/Audit Partners
• Accounts preparation for companies, charities, pension schemes and corporation tax computations for incorporated businesses for review by managers or partners.
• Assisting the Audit Manager with the planning, fieldwork and completion of audit assignments
• Travel to clients across the region
• Planning assignments, including budgeting and analytical review
• Producing work for manger and partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing solutions
• Understanding of clients’ businesses and their key risks
• Supervising, training, delegating and reviewing work of junior team members
• Ability to work within fee budgets and control recoverability
• Continuing professional development with a view to progressing in the practice
To be successful in your application for this Audit Senior role, you will need to be ACA/ACCA qualified with experience in auditing working in a multi partner accountancy practice, proficient at Microsoft office especially Excel and have excellent knowledge of accounting packages e.g. IRIS, Xero, Sage, QuickBooks etc.
In addition to a competitive basic salary, the company also offers a range of exceptional benefits to include half days on alternate Fridays, pensions scheme and private health scheme after 1 year.