My client has an excellent opportunity for a Bookkeeper or someone AAT Qualified to develop and maximise their experience of producing accounts for a range of small owner managed businesses.
This is a superb career opportunity, working within a friendly team. You will be using your credit and debit skills to the full in this role.
In order to be successful in this role you must be AAT Qualified or similar, either with a variety of experience within an accounts department or previous practice experience.
In return the business offers an excellent benefits package including:
• Potential to progress within the practice
• 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
• A 37.5 hour week with the ability to flex start and finish hours
• Overtime paid at time and a half
• Free parking
• Non-guaranteed bonuses based on performance and profit
• Auto enrolment pension
- Qualified Accountant
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £60,000
My client has a number of products which they d...
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs