Back to job search
My client, which is expanding quickly, has an urgent need for a Credit controller with strong credit control skills. Key aspects of this credit control role include:
• Collection of debt on multi company ledgers in a timely and effective manner
• Resolving queries around outstanding invoices both internally and externally
• Processing client refunds
• Placing restrictions on clients’ accounts due to non-payment
• Obtaining and updating direct debit instructions
• Raising 7 day letters
• Collecting card payments over the phone
• Arranging extended payment plans for certain customers
In order to be successful in this role, you must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a credit control department in a commercial and fast paced environment. This must be coupled with a knowledge of Sage, databases and Excel.
In return the company offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes flexible working, the ability to buy and sell annual leave, PerkBox benefits, a cycle scheme and childcare vouchers.
- Qualified Accountant
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £60,000
My client has a number of products which they d...
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs