CALL US ON: 01223 300639
12 months ago
My client is a leading employer in the centre of Cambridge. They are recruiting for a strong Credit Controller to join a friendly team. The main duties for this Credit Controller role include:
- Chasing overdue debtors by letter, telephone and email
- Managing all aspects of outstanding invoicing by dealing with queries
- Liaising with internal departments regarding problem debtors
- Daily ledger reconciliations
- Maintenance of debtor reporting and updating system notes
- Providing ad hoc reports on demand
The successful applicant for this Credit Controller role will have had previous credit control experience and be aware of litigation processes for debt collection. In addition, this Credit Controller role requires excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong Excel abilities.
In return, the company offers an excellent benefits package.