If you want to work within a stable, well run finance department and have an interesting role then this HR/Payroll post could be that opportunity you have been searching for.
Your job will be to do the following:
- Processing c. 250 purchase ledger invoices a month
- Preparing a twice monthly payment run
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Raising sale ledger invoices and sending to customers
- Sending customer statements
- Recording cash receipts
- Ad hoc straight forward finance reports
- Payroll - collecting payroll information from Heads of Department, entering on a spreadsheet and submitting to a payroll bureau
- Querying any discrepancies in payroll figures with Department Heads
- HR - Ad hoc admin.
Benefits include four weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays, potential for some WFH after a period of time in the office to train and settle in, a company pension scheme, on site parking and a study package for the right person. If you have attention to detail, like to prioritise your tasks and work to deadlines and have experience of the above, send your CV now as my client will be interviewing the week beginning 20th of September. Don't miss out! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Qualified Accountant
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £60,000
My client has a number of products which they d...
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs