Back to job search
My client is a major international business with an outstanding reputation. They are now seeking to strengthen their finance team by recruiting two Finance Business Partners. Key responsibilities will include:
• Building good relationships and working with senior stakeholders in the business at Director level
• Working with budget holders to create budgets and reforecasts, which are accurate and well understood
• Understanding and articulating the operational opportunities, risks and sensitivities associated with the financial forecasts
• Challenging and influencing senior stakeholders to ensure forecasts are accurate
• Monthly reporting including variances against budget
• Analysing data and communicating this effectively to non- finance stakeholders
• Creating metrics and KPI’s to enable the business to monitor their performance
• Ad hoc projects e.g. activity- based costing, investment or capital expenditure appraisals etc
• Supporting balance sheet reviews and analysis
To be successful in this Finance Business Partner role, you will ideally have the following experience:
• ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualified/part qualified
• Experience in a corporate accounting or finance role
• Performing budgeting and forecasting processes
• Excellent analytical skills
• Managing complex priorities
• Managing and influencing senior stakeholders
• Driving change
• Excellent Excel skills
In exchange, the company offers 25 days’ holiday with the option to buy more, an excellent pension scheme, an employee profit share scheme, a subsidised canteen, gym facilities, discounts on life assurance and medical schemes and a 37 hour week. The company finishes early on Friday.
- Qualified Accountant
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £60,000
My client has a number of products which they d...
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs