CALL US ON: 01223 300639
11 months ago
My client is a well-established UK based manufacturer supplying an international marketplace with its product. They are now recruiting for a Finance Director. This role will report to the European Finance Director and will support and challenge the leadership team through the provision of business insight and KPI’s and well as maximising business opportunities whilst minimising business risk.
Key aspects of the role will encompass:
• Managing and mentoring two finance staff and reviewing their work
• Building on current KPI’s in order to track the company’s financial performance
• Communicating financial information to non-financial people
• Preparing monthly and annual financial packs
• Supporting sales staff on tenders and costings
• Analysis of customer and product profitability and working with sales staff to improve profitability
• Researching and analysing market trends
• Overseeing HR
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with strong communication skills and good commercial awareness gained ideally from a manufacturing background. The role would suit either an existing FD, or a Finance Manager or Financial Controller looking for their first role as a Finance Director.
In return, the company offers 25 days’ holiday, private healthcare cover and a company pension.