My client is currently recruiting for a qualified Financial Accountant to cover maternity leave. It is envisaged that this role will be key within the department with the Financial Accountant deputising for the Financial Controller when necessary.
Main duties will include but are not limited to the following:
• Leading annual audits for multiple companies.
• Being the main contact and liaising with external auditors regarding all aspects of the audit
from planning through to completion.
• Preparing and finalising statutory financial statements for 40 small, medium and large sized
companies including groups, limited liability partnerships and partnerships.
• Preparing and finalising corporation tax computations and CT600s.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA and have been either a Financial Accountant or will have worked within Practice.
The company offers great benefits for the right candidate.
- Qualified Accountant
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £60,000
My client has a number of products which they d...
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs