CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£47,000 - £55,000
8 months ago
My client is a large and successful FMCG business, which is now looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to assist and report into their Head of Finance. Key aspects to the role include:
- Managing 2 Assistant Accountants
- Reviewing a number of company P+L’s and consolidating
- Balance sheet reconciliations and consolidation
- Cashflow forecasting
- Forex management
- Preparing statutory financial accounts
- Liaising with auditors
- Deputise for the Head of Finance as and when required
Ideally, you will be a qualified accountant who is used to working in a fast-paced environment. You will be a self-starter, who is not afraid to ask questions and challenge where needed.
The company offers an excellent benefits package which includes 31 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays, private health, discounts on the company’s products, company pension after 6 months, a social centre including gym and tennis court and free parking.