CALL US ON: 01223 300639
about 1 month ago
Due to growth, my client, an established charity, is now recruiting an Interim COO to strengthen their organisation.
Key responsibilities for this Interim COO are as follows:
- Overseeing an established team of line managers covering HR, Finance, Communications, Fundraising and Operations
- Nurturing and supporting the skill base of the existing team,
- Developing the team’s existing skills further
- Input to the strategic aims of the charity through assisting the CEO
- Overseeing the production of reports and any other management information and ensuring it is submitted in a timely fashion
In order to be considered for this Interim Charity COO role, you need all or some of the following skills base:
- Excellent people management and development skills
- The ability to listen carefully and bring out the best in people
- Proven leadership ability at a senior level
- Ideally some form of charity experience
- The ability to learn quickly
- A working understanding of financial reports
- An understanding of HR issues
This Interim Charity COO role will suit someone who has been in a senior role and now wants to give something back to the community or who feels passionate about working in the charity sector.
Benefits include a pension where the employer contributes 5% if you contribute 3%, 25 days’ holiday and flexible working.