Back to job search
My client is a major international business with an outstanding reputation. They are now recruiting a Ledger Supervisor to oversee and develop their Purchase and Sales Ledger teams. Key responsibilities include:
• Managing and developing a team of five
• Acting as a key point of contact in the business for internal buyers, and external suppliers and customers
• Ensuring sales and purchase ledger processes and practices are operationally excellent
• Reviewing and paying employee expense claims
• Reviewing weekly payment runs across multiple currencies
• Driving the efficient collection and control of monies owed
• Dealing with suppliers and answering queries
• Managing cashflow requirements
• Intrastat and EC Sales listings filings
To be successful in this Sales and Purchase Ledger Supervisor role, you will ideally have experience of the following:
• Previous management and supervisory skills
• Strong communication skills
• Managing cashflows
• Good accounting knowledge including basic employment tax and VAT
• Confidence to drive change
• Good IT skills – particularly Excel.
In exchange, the company offers 25 days’ holiday with the option to buy more, an excellent pension scheme, an employee profit share scheme, a subsidised canteen, gym facilities, discounts on life assurance and medical schemes and a 37 hour week. The company finishes early on Friday.
- Qualified Accountant
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £60,000
My client has a number of products which they d...
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs