Back to job search
My client is a growing owner managed practice, which now has a fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified AAT to join their friendly team. Key responsibilities will include:
• Producing accounts for a variety of clients including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
• Producing personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT Returns
• Producing payrolls for clients
Ideally, you will have had some experience in a practice already although this is not totally essential. You must be part way through your AAT with a focus on completing it and a strong desire to pursue a career in accounts.
In return, you will be offered a superb benefits package which includes:
• Study support
• 25 days’ holiday
• Overtime paid at time and a half
• Non-guaranteed bonuses based on performance and profit
• Free parking
• The ability to flex start and finish hours
• Potential to progress within the practice
- Qualified Accountant
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £60,000
My client has a number of products which they d...
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs