Back to job search
This is a superb opportunity to develop your career with a growing client based North of Cambridge. Their Financial Controller needs someone, as soon as possible, who is keen and bright, to assist him with his increasing workload. Key responsibilities will include:
• Producing accounts for c. five live group companies and a number of dormant ones
• Working with members of the accounts team to do transactional analysis by department using Excel
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Reviewing monthly P+L’s with budget heads
• Process documentation, review and improvement
• Responsibility for VAT and PAYE processing and compliance
• Some staff management
In order to be successful in this role you will be one of the following:
Part Qualified/Finalist ACCA, CIMA or ACA
Qualified by experience
You will have strong Excel skills coupled with the ability to relate with all levels of people. You must have the ability to work autonomously and have the drive to initiate change.
In return, the company offers a study package, 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays, free parking, a pension scheme and flexibility around start and finish times as well as the chance to advance your career.
- Qualified Accountant
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £60,000
My client has a number of products which they d...
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs