CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£22,000 Pro Rata
almost 2 years ago
Working as part of the central Payroll team, my client requires someone with strong Excel skills, attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Key aspects of the role include:
• Working 5 hours a day, five days a week
• Data entry
• Auditing of employee expenses
• P11D preparation
• Management of the vehicle insurance database, incidents and driver data
• Running reports as required from the payroll system
• Dealing with internal & external enquiries
• Experience of working with payroll processing systems would be advantageous but is not essential.
To be successful, you must be able to demonstrate excellent data input skills, coupled with a strong knowledge of Excel including V-Lookups and initiative and common sense. Benefits include 25 days annual leave, auto enrolment pension and cycle to work scheme