CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£26,000 - £30,000
over 3 years ago
My client, a small bookkeeping company, is looking for an experienced, professional and reliable Payroller/Payroll Manager to prepare payrolls for local and nationwide businesses using Xero, Sage and Brightpay. Specific duties for this Payroller/Payroll Manager job will include:
• All aspects of preparing weekly, bi-weekly and monthly payrolls for c.100 companies. Payrolls vary in size from just one director to 200 staff but the average size of payroll is 10 to 15 people.
• Supervising one person
• Managing payroll payments
• Dealing with queries from HMRC
• Dealing with queries from clients and their employees
• Setting up and management of auto-enrolment pension schemes and monthly upload to the schemes
The benefits for this Payroller/Payroll Manager role include flexible start/finish times, 20 days holiday in the first three years rising to 23 days after that and 25 days after five years. There is also an option of joining a healthcare scheme after six months.