CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£40,000 - £55,000
about 2 months ago
My client is looking for a qualified accountant with a minimum of three years’ practice experience to head up their Rural Division.
- The Manager is responsible for the delivery of accounts, taxation, bookkeeping, management accounts and payroll to a range of clients within the rural sector and related industries.
- The role has two direct reports and reports into the Head of Rural
- It is not essential to have had previous experience of this area as the firm has different specialists, who will be able to support the Rural Manager
Ideally you will have/be:
- An ACA /ACCA qualified with a number of years in practice
- Strong supervisory experience
- Strong technical knowledge
- Self motivated and ambitious
- An ability to communicate clearly both verbally and written
- An ability to review existing systems and processes and make improvements is desirable
The business which is at the forefront of technology and has strong core values of teamwork, enthusiasm and integrity can offer an attractive package including flexi working, 25 days’ holiday, and free parking.