CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£50,000 - £60,000 DOE
about 1 year ago
My client is a highly respected practice based near Royston. They are now urgently looking to strengthen their team with a qualified accountant with experience within an accountancy practice to join their thriving team. Key responsibilities for this Qualified Practice Accounts Manager will be:
• Overseeing and managing clients’ accounts, tax and value-added services assignments, to include monitoring against budget and established timeframe
• Assisting in the management of the overall team
• Managing a varied portfolio of SME clients
• Preparation of accounts, tax returns for companies, sole traders, partnerships and individuals
• Acting as a major point of contact for client requests/needs
• Developing, retaining and motivating junior members of staff
• Working as part of the management team on issues such as resource planning, staff retention and improving processes
To apply for this Practice Qualified Accounts Manager, you must have previous experience of working in a practice and be able to display proven client relationship skills coupled with a broad accounts and tax knowledge. You must have good excel skills and excellent knowledge of accounting packages such as Iris, Xero, Sage, Quickbooks etc.
In addition to a competitive basic salary, the company also offers a range of exceptional benefits. For further information on the role, contact Jeanette Robinson or send your CV for her attention.