Back to job search
Bored with the same old routine and want a challenge? Then send your CV to us as soon as possible for this complex and interesting purchase ledger role. You would be part of a team of four dealing with 3000 invoices a month. Key aspects of the role include:
• Processing invoices – accuracy is the key here as they could be allocated to one of five companies
• Matching Purchase Orders – there are a high number of queries which requires tenaciousness and investigative skills
• Dealing with intercompany invoices
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Having the communication skills to communicate effectively with other sites to resolve queries
• Payment runs
• Bank transfer payments
• Reviewing and clearing down the suspense account
If you feel you are the right candidate for this, you must be able to demonstrate resilience and tenaciousness coupled with up to five years’ experience in purchase ledger. You must have enthusiasm, drive and good Excel skills.
The company offers an excellent benefits package which includes 31 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays, private health, discounts on the company’s products, company pension after 6 months, a social centre including gym and tennis court and free parking. This is an urgent vacancy so email now with your CV!
- Qualified Accountant
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £60,000
My client has a number of products which they d...
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs