CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£24,000 - £26,000
about 1 year ago
Bored with the same old routine and want a challenge? Then send your CV to us as soon as possible for this complex and interesting purchase ledger role. You would be part of a team of four dealing with 3000 invoices a month. Key aspects of the role include:
• Processing invoices – accuracy is the key here as they could be allocated to one of five companies
• Matching Purchase Orders – there are a high number of queries which requires tenaciousness and investigative skills
• Dealing with intercompany invoices
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Having the communication skills to communicate effectively with other sites to resolve queries
• Payment runs
• Bank transfer payments
• Reviewing and clearing down the suspense account
If you feel you are the right candidate for this, you must be able to demonstrate resilience and tenaciousness coupled with up to five years’ experience in purchase ledger. You must have enthusiasm, drive and good Excel skills.
The company offers an excellent benefits package which includes 31 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays, private health, discounts on the company’s products, company pension after 6 months, a social centre including gym and tennis court and free parking. This is an urgent vacancy so email now with your CV!