CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£18,000 to £22,000
7 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company . This Shipping, Logistics and Administration role will be just the start as there will be plenty of opportunities for you to progress. The role consists of the following:
- Picking and packing and shipping orders
- Using systems to accurately manage serial numbered stock
- Creating shipping labels and processing shipping information
- Ordering packaging materials whilst understanding that the company's aim is to work towards being carbon neutral
- Troubleshooting shipping, customer or administration issues
- Performing admin duties such as answering the phone, updating employee records, scanning and filing documents, ordering office supplies or groceries
In order to be considered for this role, you must have A Levels or equivalent and be computer literate with a knowledge of Microsoft Office. You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills including accurate written English, problem solving initiative and an eye for detail.
In return, the company offers an attractive package for this Trainee Shipping, Logistics, Administration role which includes 25 days' holiday, a generous pension scheme, private health insurance and an annual profit sharing bonus. Send your CV now to be considered.