CALL US ON: 01223 300639
10 days ago
If you enjoy having a varied role, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. You will spend three days of your week doing finance and two days doing administration, mainly input. Key aspects to the role include:
• All aspects of a small purchase ledger from dealing with c. 150 invoices a month to dealing with queries and reconciling statements
• Stock reconciliations
• Running analysis files using Sage 200
• Posting cash from receipts received
• Bank reconciliations
• Data input of purchase and sales orders
• Data input of information about new products
In order to be successful in your application, you will have a flexible outlook, strong data entry skills, knowledge of Sage and good Excel abilities as well as experience in a finance department.
In return the company offers a company pension scheme, 20 days’ holiday rising by a day a year over five years, death in service of four times salary and free parking.