CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£23,000 - £25,000 + Study support
10 months ago
If you have passed your AAT level 2 or Level 3, this role could be ideal for your next career step. Working for a prestigious central Cambridge client, your responsibilities would include:
• Extensive spreadsheet work using pivot tables, Sum-Ifs and V-Lookups
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Maintaining intercompany cross charges, accruals and prepayments
• Bank reconciliations
• Preparing journals and reviewing codes for any errors
• Assisting with queries from around the business on cost allocations
To be successful in your application for this Accounts Assistant role, you must be have passed AAT at at least Level 2, have a strong understanding of debits and credits and excellent Excel skills. You must also be able to communicate effectively with all levels of people across the business.
In return the company offers an excellent benefit package including study support.