CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£25,000 - £26,000
almost 2 years ago
If you enjoy working in a busy office and having plenty of varied work to do, then you need to apply for this urgent role now!!
• Assisting with HR administration
• Updating databases
• Dealing with the clients’ onboarding/leaving process
• Producing reports for senior management
• Assisting with organising staff training courses and health and safety administration
• General administration
• Credit control by phone and email
• Inputting invoices
• Payroll bureau filing
Ideally, you will be someone who enjoys being kept busy and is flexible in the work they are happy to do. You will have strong adminsitrative skills, coupled with good Excel abilities and some exposure to finance duties.
In return, the company can offer 22 days’ holiday plus and additional day at Christmas, a salary sacrifice scheme and a statutory pension. Hours are 9am to 5.30 with a half day every other Friday. This is an urgent role so do not delay in applying if you think it may be of interest!