Back to job search
This fast growing company is strengthening their finance department by creating a role for an Assistant Accountant with excellent Excel and analytical skills. Key aspects of the role will include:
• Collating timesheets and expenses
• Payroll administration (payroll knowledge is desirable but not essential)
• Analysis of timesheets, expenses and payroll to allocate costs between up to 200 jobs
• Dealing with queries from colleagues and subcontractors regarding payments to them
• Weekly 13 week cashflow forecast including analysis of both debtors and creditors
• Setting up supplier accounts
To be successful in this role you will have excellent Excel and analysis skills coupled with strong debit and credit knowledge.
In return, the company offers In return, the company offers 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays, free parking, a pension scheme and flexibility around start and finish times as well as the chance to advance your career.
- Qualified Accountant
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £60,000
My client has a number of products which they d...
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs