CALL US ON: 01223 300639
13 days ago
This fast growing company is strengthening their finance department by creating a role for an Assistant Accountant with excellent Excel and analytical skills. Key aspects of the role will include:
• Collating timesheets and expenses
• Payroll administration (payroll knowledge is desirable but not essential)
• Analysis of timesheets, expenses and payroll to allocate costs between up to 200 jobs
• Dealing with queries from colleagues and subcontractors regarding payments to them
• Weekly 13 week cashflow forecast including analysis of both debtors and creditors
• Setting up supplier accounts
To be successful in this role you will have excellent Excel and analysis skills coupled with strong debit and credit knowledge.
In return, the company offers In return, the company offers 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays, free parking, a pension scheme and flexibility around start and finish times as well as the chance to advance your career.