CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£24,000 to £28,000
about 2 months ago
- Preparing accounts to at least the trial balance stage
- Cashflow management
- Dealing with timesheets
- Checking bank statements and reconciling
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Journal posting
- Vat Returns
- CIS Returns
- Maintaining fixed asset registers
- Using Xero, Sage and Quickbooks
This Bookkeeper position needs an eye for detail and the ability to work to deadlines coupled with good computer skills.
In return the company offers 22 days' holiday, salary sacrifice for a private health scheme, flexible start times and some WFH. Apply now if you feel this sounds like you!