CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£40,000 - £45,000 + Study
7 months ago
My client is a well-established UK based manufacturer supplying an international marketplace with its product. They are now recruiting for a Finance Manager. This role will report to the European Finance Director and will support and challenge the leadership team through the provision of business insight and KPI’s and well as maximising business opportunities whilst minimising business risk.
Key aspects of the role will encompass:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and AP/AR
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Support sales staff on tenders and costings.
- Analysis of customer and product profitability, working with sales and manufacturing teams to improve profitability
- VAT / Intrastat / ESL
- Managing the company pension scheme.
The successful candidate will be qualified through experience or part qualified and studying for their accountancy exams. They will have strong communication skills and will ideally have worked in a manufacturing background.
In return, the company offers 25 days’ holiday, private healthcare cover, a company pension and study support.