CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£35,000 to £42,000
16 days ago
- Analysing financial statements, management information, financial forecasts and market intelligence
- Preparing key client deliverables including Information Memorandum and financial models
- Undertaking research on potential buyers, market trends, comparable transactions and potential new clients
- Attending client meetings and working closely with the Partners and Directors.
- Developing deal insights for marketing purposes
- Supporting the team in targeting and winning new business
- Contributing to competitive bid proposals and formal presentations
- Maintaining an appropriate network of peers in intermediaries, banks and private equity houses
Benefits for this Newly Qualified Corporate Finance role include private healthcare, full financial support in respect of professional memberships and CPD, flexible working arrangements and a mentoring scheme.