CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£47,000 - £53,000
over 2 years ago
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, this role is currently on hold.
Cavill Robinson is a preferred supplier for the leading UK provider of tax services. Their work is diverse and their clients span a range of industries from multinational organisations, to entrepreneurs and family businesses.
Due to phenomenal growth, they are now recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to join the South East corporate team based in their brand new Cambridge office. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Managing a varied portfolio of clients
• Providing tax advisory services with opportunities to get involved in tax structuring and due diligence work, international tax services, transfer pricing and other project based work
• Coaching junior members of the team
• Advising multi-national businesses on international tax developments and strategy
• Involvement with M&A transaction work which can include advising on tax implications of a wide range of UK and international transactions including acquisitions, leveraged buy-outs, refinancings, disposals and IPO’s
The successful applicant must have the following:
• A minimum of a 2:1 degree
• UK professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA/legal qualification) or overseas equivalent
• Ideally both international and UK corporate tax advisory experience
• Strong analytical skills and a proven ability to solve complex problems in a collaborative and creative way
• Experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and internally
In return, my client has a comprehensive benefits package including flexi working to encourage a work/life balance and a “Dress for your Day” policy which lets you choose what you feel is appropriate to wear for each working day.