CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£42,000 - £47,000
over 1 year ago
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, this role is currently on hold.
Cavill Robinson is a preferred supplier for the leading UK provider of tax services. Their work is diverse and their clients span a range of industries from multinational organisations, to entrepreneurs and family businesses.
Due to phenomenal growth, they are now recruiting for a Corporate Tax Senior Associate to join the South East corporate team based in their brand-new Cambridge office. You will have the opportunity to shape the role to your specific interests and/or existing specialisms. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Managing a varied portfolio of clients
• Providing tax advisory services with opportunities to get involved in tax structuring and due diligence work, international tax services, transfer pricing and other project-based work
• Coaching junior members of the team
• Advising multi-national businesses on international tax developments and strategy
• Involvement with M&A transaction work which can include advising on tax implications of a wide range of UK and international transactions including acquisitions, leveraged buy-outs, refinancings, disposals and IPO’s
The successful applicant must have the following:
• Alongside a strong academic background, you will have an ACA/CTA(or similar) qualification
• Excellent team, organisational and communication skills
• Good networking skills and the ability to work under time pressure
• Strong analytical skills and desire to develop a breadth of technical skills
• Plenty of self motivation
• Up to date UK Corporate Tax experience with a particular focus on large corporates
In return, my client has a comprehensive benefits package including flexi working to encourage a work/life balance and a “Dress for your Day” policy which lets you choose what you feel is appropriate to wear for each working day.