CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£23,000 - £26,000
almost 2 years ago
My client, which is expanding quickly, has an urgent need for a Credit controller with strong credit control skills. Key aspects of this credit control role include:
• Collection of debt on multi company ledgers in a timely and effective manner
• Resolving queries around outstanding invoices both internally and externally
• Processing client refunds
• Placing restrictions on clients’ accounts due to non-payment
• Obtaining and updating direct debit instructions
• Raising 7 day letters
• Collecting card payments over the phone
• Arranging extended payment plans for certain customers
In order to be successful in this role, you must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a credit control department in a commercial and fast paced environment. This must be coupled with a knowledge of Sage, databases and Excel.
In return the company offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes flexible working, the ability to buy and sell annual leave, PerkBox benefits, a cycle scheme and childcare vouchers.