My client is a leading employer in the centre of Cambridge. They are recruiting for a strong Credit Controller to join a friendly team. The main duties for this Credit Controller role include:
- Chasing overdue debtors by letter, telephone and email
- Managing all aspects of outstanding invoicing by dealing with queries
- Liaising with internal departments regarding problem debtors
- Daily ledger reconciliations
- Maintenance of debtor reporting and updating system notes
- Providing ad hoc reports on demand
The successful applicant for this Credit Controller role will have had previous credit control experience and be aware of litigation processes for debt collection. In addition, this Credit Controller role requires excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong Excel abilities.
In return, the company offers an excellent benefits package.
- Qualified Accountant
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £60,000
My client has a number of products which they d...
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs