CALL US ON: 01223 300639
5 months ago
My client has an opportunity to join its team of credit controllers, reporting to the Credit Manager. Specific responsibilities for this credit control role will include:
• Contacting customers by phone and email to chase unpaid items
• Collecting old debts dating back to 2018 including finding the right contacts to speak to
• Chasing purchase orders
• Forwarding POD’s
• Dealing with customer queries promptly and accurately
• Allocating cash and updating A/R balances
• Developing good relationships with all internal and external customers
To be successful in your application for this credit control role, you will enjoy investigating problem debts and resolving issues and you will be dogged and persistent in your pursuit of collecting cash. Experience of collecting debt from the public sector would be an advantage but is not essential. You will work well as part of a small, friendly team within a fast-paced environment.
You will also be able to communicate effectively and have experience of reconciling large accounts coupled with strong Excel skills and experience of Sage 50 / 200 and Microsoft Access.
The company has a good benefits package which includes 25 days’ holiday, flexitime, free parking and private healthcare. There will also be a pay review after 6 months.