CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£30,000 - £40,000
3 months ago
This fast-growing company now has a newly created post for a Finance Analyst to strengthen their business reporting. Responsibilities will include:
• Assisting senior members of the finance department with analysis
• Analysing job costing including WIP, materials, plant, labour and machinery
• Analysing overhead costs by department
• Variance analysis and investigation
• Producing tables and graphs for the Board pack
• Quarterly reforecasting
Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills and previous use of Excel spreadsheets for extensive analytical work. Your abilities with Excel must be very strong.
The company offers four weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays, free parking, a bonus scheme and flexibility around start and finish times.