CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£24,000 to £26,000
8 months ago
My client is a growing SME, which is a market leader in its field and based in central Cambridge. It is looking for an all round Finance Assistant to assist their busy Finance Manager. Key aspects of this Finance Assistant role include:
- Reconciling cashbooks to the bank statements
- Reconciling other balance sheet accounts - Fixed Assets, debtors, VAT etc
- Posting journals
- Dealing with internal and external queries
- Assisting with the preparation of annual audit information
- Assisting with royalties
- Assisting with improving processes regarding the sales ledger
- Assisting with month end reporting eg cost analysis and sales reporting
To be successful at interview for this Finance Assistant role, you must be able to demonstrate good reconciliation skills and attention to detail as well as accuracy. Good Excel skills are a must. Knowledge of Access Dimensions and royalties would be an advantageous but are not essential as these can be taught. You will be a part or fully qualified AAT or similar.
In return, the company offers 25 days' holiday, rising to 30 after 3 years' service, contributory pension, discounted gym membership, cycle scheme and flexible working.