CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£22,600 + Superb Benefits
10 months ago
My client is a long-standing organisation, which offers superb benefits including 28 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays!
They are urgently recruiting for a Finance Assistant/Accounts Assistant and looking to interview this week. The role will include the following:
• Sales ledger – using a variety of systems including Sage 200, you will raise invoices, credit notes and journals. This will amount to 20 hours a week
• Process and record all donations and reconcile these to the system
• Post c. 20 – 40 purchase ledger invoices on a fortnightly basis
• Reconcile supplier statements
• Take on ad hoc project work
In order to be successful in this role, you will have at least two years’ experience within a finance department and will have knowledge of sales ledger. The organisation is prepared to train you in other aspects of the role if necessary but experience of purchase ledger would be useful. You must be friendly, confident and willing to help in area of the finance department which requires it.
In return an outstanding benefits’ package includes:
• 28 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
• A superb defined contribution pension where you can contribute up to 8% of your salary and the employer will contribute up to 12%
• An additional £250 Christmas payment
• Free lunches
• Free parking
• Access to a healthcare scheme which assists with everyday health expenses such as sight tests or dental check ups
• Free gym
• Free life cover
• 36.25 hours working week
• Flex start and finish times
This is an urgent role so please act immediately if you want to secure this role for yourself.