CALL US ON: 01223 300639
almost 2 years ago
With offices located in Cambridge and London our client provides specialist services to a variety of impressive customers and are looking to grow the business aggressively over the next three years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially strong Finance Director that has recent success of providing expertise in respect of significant financial growth via mergers & acquisition.
With exceptional cash management skills, the postholder will advise the shareholders in relation to all aspects of the businesses performance whilst assisting with the overall strategic development to ensure the business objectives are being met.
Key duties will include;
· Producing a rolling 6-month cashflow with commentary for a fast-growing business
· Producing monthly management accounts with board pack commentary
· Business performance analysis
· Implementing & managing strong credit control processes
· Implementing and managing strong supplier payment processes
· Manage and restructure the existing finance team
· Cost saving projects
· Attend monthly board meeting
· Manage relationship with outside suppliers
· Raising finance for acquisitions
· Liaise with HMRC
· Take ownership of annual budget / forecast
· Managing new and existing contracts
· Contract costing including analysis of variances
· Oversee merger of 2 businesses
· Managing KPI’s
Ideally, the successful candidate will be a qualified accountant who has recent experience of growing a business to c £25m + and who has exceptional cash management abilities to support the rapid growth of the company.
A very competitive benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate