CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£35,000 - £60,000
7 months ago
My client is a family run SME manufacturing business, which is now looking for a loyal individual to work alongside their current Finance Manager with a view to succession management for when he retires.
The responsibilities of this Finance Manager Designate role are as follows:
• Supervision of three accounts staff, overseeing their work and understanding any issues they may be facing.
• Producing robust and timely monthly management accounts in a format which non-financial people can understand easily
• Cash flow planning
• Preparing annual budgets
• Providing financial information on production costs eg raw materials, finished products and margins
• Stock accounting
• A knowledge of payroll is also important as you will be preparing this monthly for 70 people.
• Assisting the Board with the development of the business, identifying trends and issues relevant to the key decision makers
• Liaising with the organisation’s auditors
To be successful in your application, you will ideally have had experience of an ERP system, be a team player with a flexible attitude and the ability to communicate clearly to non-finance people. You will be solution focussed, down to earth and be able to demonstrate an ability to work successfully within a family run enterprise.
There are excellent benefits attached to this Finance Manager Designate role including BUPA, free parking, 23 days holiday rising to 25 after a period of service and a company pension scheme. Salary is dependent on level of qualifications and experience.