CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£35,000 - £40,000
9 months ago
My client is a £2 million turnover owner managed business, who is recruiting for a very varied Finance Manager/Company Accountant role.
The key responsibilities of this Finance Manager/Company Accountant role will include:
• Overseeing the accounting function of two companies including management of 2 members of staff
• Producing and consolidating the monthly management accounts including all analysis of accounts for both companies from the trial balance stage
• Monitoring stock levels and maintaining the stock function, which includes producing monthly stock reports and checking stock provisions
• Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
• VAT Returns and monthly EEC sales and Intrastat returns
• Reviewing and renewing insurances and utilities
• Completing and submitting payroll information to the company’s payroll provider and producing P11D’S
To be considered for this Finance Manager/Company Accountant role, you will be Part Qualified or Qualified through Experience or similar. You will be self-reliant with a keen eye for detail. The company uses Sage 50 so knowledge of this would be useful.
The business has an excellent benefits package which includes flexible start and finish times, free parking, 26 days’ holiday, a pension scheme where they contribute 6% and the employee contributes 3% and a three times salary life insurance scheme.