CALL US ON: 01223 300639
20 days ago
- Developing and overseeing a team of 5 transactional staff covering all aspects of the day to day accounting functions
- Accounting for overheads
- Balance sheet reconciliations, including looking at methods to imrove and ensure their accuracy
- Producing departmental P+L's and presenting and discussing them with Heads of Departments
- Corporation tax and VAT Returns
- Producing monthly statutory accounts acks so that the company is ready for the auditors at year end
- Payroll costing
- Involvement in corporate projects relating to investment
In order to be successful in obtaining an interview for this Finance Manager/Financial Accountant role, you must be able to demonstrate that you have strong people management skills coupled with excellent financial accounting skills. Ideally you will be a qualified accountant and have some knowledge of Sage 200. The role could be a stepping stone for someone wishing to advance from a Deputy Finance Manager role, or for someone who wishes to continue to be a Finance Manager. It could also be a good first step for someone wishing to leave the accountancy profession.
The company offers excellent benefits including 25 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays, an enhanced salary sacrifice pension scheme, a discretionary bonus of up to 10% of salary depending on company profitability and individual performance and free parking.