CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£50,000 - £55,000
8 months ago
- Managing, mentoring and developing the finance team, which consists of 6 people
- Preparation of monthly management accounts from the trial balance stage to completion including commentaries for both companies. This will include P+L analysis, balance sheet reconciliations and analysis of sales and customers
- Preparing budgets, including liaising with business managers to monitor variances and investigate why they are happening
- Managing cashflow forecasts effectively
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Suggesting improvements for processes
This Finance Manager/Financial Controller role, has the potential to develop as the business continues to expand.
To be successful in your application for this Finance Manager/Financial Controller role, you must be a qualified accountant and have proven experience of managing, mentoring and developing a team as this is a crucial aspect to the role. You will have experience of producing management accounts and be able to show commitment to the companies you have worked for. Excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint is needed and Sage 50 would be an advantage.
There are excellent benefits attached to this Finance Manager/Financial Controller role. These include 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising to 28 with service. There is a health plan, bonus scheme, annual pay review and life assurance