CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£28,000 - £31,300
4 months ago
My client is based between Newmarket and Cambridge and is now recruiting a Finance Manager/Management Accountant/AAT to oversee the day to day operations of their finance office. Key aspects to the role include:
• Managing a team of two, overseeing purchase and sales ledgers
• Preparing annual budgets including detailed salary budgets and monitoring spend to actual, advising on variances so that corrective action may be taken
• Preparing monthly departmental budgets and reviewing them with budget holders
• Preparing income and expenditure accounts including balance sheet reconciliations
• Management of 3 bank accounts
• Monthly VAT Returns
• Ensuring that expenditure is coded correctly and allocated to the right entity
• Administering aspects of the monthly payroll before it is outsourced to a payroll services provider
The ideal candidate will be at least AAT qualified with strong communication skills and intermediate Excel skills. Experience within the public sector would be desirable but is not essential.
The organisation offers a range of excellent benefits including free membership of a sports centre, wellbeing programmes, 23 days annual leave rising to 28 after 5 years, free parking, flexi start and finish times, and a 37 hour week. The role can be done over 44 weeks or 52 and salary varies accordingly. This is an urgent requirement so don’t delay in sending your CV to us.