CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£45,000 - £55,000
7 months ago
My client is a large company, well respected in its field. Key aspects of this Finance Manager role will be as follows:
• Managing both the sales and purchase ledger functions, which comprises a large team, which you will be expected to mentor and develop
• Reviewing and streamlining purchase ledger processes in order to increase efficiency of that part of the department
• Ensuring that all aspects of the sales ledger run efficiently from invoicing to credit control.
• Liaising effectively with different parts of the business to resolve queries
• Assisting with purchase and sales ledger in a hands-on capacity when short staffed or when issues need solving
In order to be successful in this Finance Manager role, you will be a qualified accountant or qualified by experience with a minimum of 3 years in a finance management role. You will have extremely strong interpersonal skills and use them to persuade and ensure that people carry out their roles effectively; to mentor and develop your team and to liaise with all levels within the organisation. In addition, you will have had experience of systems or process reviews. You will be analytical, organised and you will enjoy working under pressure.
Benefits include a group pension scheme, free parking, 23 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays, Perkbox and a staff shop, where the company’s products can be bought at a discount.