CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£47,000 to £50,000
7 months ago
This is a fantastic role for someone looking for their first move from a practice background or someone who has been a Financial Accountant for a year or two in industry. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be joining a fast growing company in the life sciences sector with real opportunities to see your career flourish. Key aspects to the role will include:
- Assisting in completion of IFRS group consolidated statutory financial statements including all disclosure notes
- Preparing group consolidated accounts (2 companies)
- All balance sheet reconciliations including resolving variances and identifying issues
- Accounting for IFRS 15 and IFRS 2
- Maintaining IFRS policies
- Recommending and implementing changes and improvements to the company's financial controls and performance as it grows
- Assisting with SOX implementation
- VAT Returns
To gain an interview for this Financial Accountant role, you will ideally be an experienced or newly qualified accountant. Exposure to working with listed companies and IFRS are advantageous. You must have the ability to meet deadlines and be able to work in a fast paced, international environment.
Benefits are excellent and include 25 days' holiday, a good pension scheme, discretionary bonus, subsidised gym membership and free parking. The company also offers WFH for up to four days a week.