CALL US ON: 01223 300639
28 days ago
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Working closely with the UK Finance Team, you will lead all financial reporting aspects for the UK business unit
- You will analyse trends, sales and margins by product, customer/segment mix, and operating expenditure against budget and explain anomalies
- Liaise with local sales teams to develop pricing strategies
- Develop dashboards and reporting of KPI's
- Leading the UK Finance Team in building the annual operating plan
- Participate in global projects and initiatives - in the next year, these will include looking at service contract pricing calculations and implementing a new subscriptions platform amongst others
- Identifying areas for enhancing and standardising international processes
- Driving continuous improvement in reporting by better use of technology
- Financial presentations to all levels of management regarding business performance
The company offers an extensive range of benefits including 25 days' holiday, pension, life assurance, free car parking, free onsite gym, mental health first aid team, wellbeing activities and staff discounts on products.
First interviews will take place with Cavill Robinson, the week beginning 6th September so your CV must be received before then.