CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£50,000 to £55,000
7 months ago
My client is a well-established company with a growing outsourcing department. They are now seeking to recruit a Head of Outsourcing/Finance Manager to develop this further. Key responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing, training and developing a team of fifteen staff
• Implementing and developing accounting systems and processes
• Setting budgets and targets for the department
• Developing KPI’s to measure performance
• Setting price levels and fees
• Liaising with internal teams and management to build effective working relationships
• Overseeing onboarding of new clients
To be successful in your application you will ideally be an accountant with previous experience in a similar role within practice or industry. You will be able to demonstrate first class communication skills coupled with strong management abilities and an in depth knowledge of accounting processes.
In return the company offers 25 days’ holiday, free parking and flexible working.