CALL US ON: 01223 300639
over 1 year ago
My client, which is based between Cambridge and Newmarket, is entering a significant phase of growth. As a result of this, the organisation, which works closely with public sector bodies, is replacing its finance system. They are looking for a qualified accountant with experience of implementing new systems for a three-month contract starting in January. Your brief will encompass:
• Liaising with key stakeholders to develop a detailed project plan for the upgraded finance system
• Arrange and lead workshops for the project
• Mapping existing finance structure to produce an improved chart of accounts
• Develop and streamline processes
• Training staff in the use of the system
• There will be some travel between different sites involved in the role
Ideally, you will be a qualified accountant with significant experience of leading and project managing implementations or significant upgrades of computer systems across a multi-site organisation including training staff on the new systems. You will be expert in data migration and implementations of new charts of accounts. Please note that my client has budgeted for a rate of £375 a day on a Limited Company basis or c. £36 per hour on an hourly PAYE basis.
This is a great opportunity to add value to the organisation and make your mark. The client is looking to interview the first week of December so send your CV now to be considered.