My client is a well known leader in its field and is now implementing a new Microsoft Dynamics AX system. As a result of this, they are recruiting an Interim to assist with the introduction of new sales ledger processes. The role will have two parts. The first part will be before the implementation goes live and will consist of the following:
• Understanding current processes
• Working with existing teams in Peterborough and Cambridge to harmonise current processes
• Overseeing and assisting with sales ledger data cleansing
• Supporting both sales ledger staff and administrators on the new system and ensuring they buy into it
The second part of the role will come into effect after the system goes live and will consist of the following:
• Providing reassurance and assistance to the teams as they become used to using the new system
• Ensuring the smooth running of the sales ledger and dealing effectively with any issues the new system may initially cause
• Analysing what reports the system can produce and developing those which may be useful to the business
In order to be successful in your application, you will either be a bookkeeper or Finance Assistant or have strong sales ledger experience. You will also have managed at least one person and have very sound debit and credit skills coupled with a thorough understanding of transactional processes.
You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to persuade people to change the way they currently work.
Benefits include 25 days holiday, a discretionary bonus, a cycle loan, life insurance at four times salary and use of a gym.